| ACTADE REFERENCE CENTRE: Books, Articles and Reports
- Pro poor development publications
- 1995 Constitution of Uganda
- The chronic Poverty Report 2004 – 05, Chronic Poverty Research Centre, University of Manchester UK
- The Chronic Poverty in Uganda: The Policy challenges 2005, Chronic Poverty Research Centre, UK and DRT Kampala Uganda
- Trade Secrets, Uganda, Uganda Export Promotion Board
- Poverty eradication action plan (PEAP) 2004/5 – 2007/8, government of Uganda December 2005
- Lome IV CONVENTION – as revised, signed in Mauritius on 4 November 1995 (ended in 2005)
- Where are the poor? Mapping Patterns of Well- being in Uganda (1992 & 1999) 2003 – 2004, UBOS, Uganda
- Did external Barriers cause the marginalization of sub Saharan Africa in World Trade? The World Bank discussion paper No.348, 1996
- Uganda: Growing Out of Poverty, 1993, The World Bank
- Uganda: The Challenge of Growth and Poverty Reduction, 1996, The World Bank.
- Animal Farm, George Orwell – political hypocricy, Tyranny over own kind.
- The Prince by Machiavelli
- In search of a new development Path for Uganda. CSO input into 2003/4 PEAP Revision Process.
- Uganda: Population , Reproduction Heath and Development Government of Uganda November 2001
- Uganda: Housing and Population Census 2002, Uganda Bereau of Statistics 2004
- Second round effects of the global financial crisis
- Paper on high prices impact PS in Uganda
- Public Expenditure Tracking Report on Eduction sector in Kibaale and Hoima District 2015
- Public Expenditure Tracking Report on Health and Sanitation in Hoima and Kibaale District 2015.
- ACTADE ISSUE BRIEF 2015
- District Citizens' Bulletin Issue 1 2015
- Pro-Poor Development and Poverty Reduction in Uganda and the Idea of Social Market Economy November 2011
- Dialogue on the causes and effects of fuel crisis on the business sector in Uganda June 2011
- Report-CSBAG pre budget dialogue April 2011
- ACTADE Annual report 2011
- ACTADE ACTIVITY REPORT SINCE 2006 - 2010
- World Bank: Economic growth in the 1990s: Learning from a decade of Reform’ 2004.
Articles And Magazines
- ACTADE GUIDE, NOV 2013
- CSBAG views on the National budget priorities 2012
- ACTADE Guide, Oct - Dec issue 16
- Fact Sheet History of Trade Liberalization in Uganda
- Fact Sheet The WTO agreement on Agriculture & Its Impact on Uganda
- Fact Sheet WTO History Its Role and Challenge for LDCs.pdf
- ACTADE Guide, Feb issue
- ACTADE Guide, March issue
- CSOs Position on Uganda National Trade Policy
- ACTADE Position on Poverty Eradication Action Plan (PEAP) Process
- ACTADE analysis of the WTO Negotiation Processes
- Uganda : Impact of Trade Liberalization Background Study – Dr. Bakunda
- View of ACTADE on the Causes of Under development in Uganda
- CSO Operating Environment in Uganda
- Contents of a good National Trade Policy. Presentation to the CSOs Trade Working group ,Uganda by Elly R.Twineyo
- Competitiveness and Poverty Reduction. Presentation to Makerere University International Masters in Economic Management Programme
- Economic Governance and Development in Uganda Presentation to Mukono Development Students Association
- Impact of Trade Liberalization Background Study( Summary). Presentation to Consent / DENIVA CUTS seminar
- EPA Impact Study by Trade Centre, for Uganda government 2004
- EPAS: Sectoral and analytical studies on Key issues under the EPAS for Uganda, EU-UPTOP and Government of Uganda
- “What makes markets Tick?” Local Services Delivery in Uganda, Dr H. Birungi et al, UNDP July 1999, Vol 8 in the series on the impact of participation in local Governance summary case studies on Decentralised Governance.
- Impact of Globalisation on the lives of the poor in East Africa. A Deniva Occassional paper No .6
- Uganda: Trade Liberation and its impact on poverty. Country Background people (final Report), DENIVA July 2005
- Democratizing EPA Negotiation: Challenges for Enhancing the role of Non state Actors. ACODE Policy Research series No 7 2003
- Back ground to Uganda National Trade Policy (Final Report) Government of Uganda. June 2005
- Competition and Consumer Protection scenario in Uganda No. 313 CUTS and Consumer Education Trust (CONSENT)
- The Courier ACP- EU: Development Policy. Country Report Uganda Sept. - Oct. 1993.
- Industrial Review: The Industry and commercial magazine vol.7 No August- Sept. 2002, Kampala, Uganda.
- Pastoralism in Uganda: People, Environment and Livestock; Challenges for PEAP. CSO Pastoral Taskforce, Uganda, Uganda Natural NGO Forum
- Rio + 10 News, Uganda Coalition for sustainable Development. Vol.5 Issue1 Jan- June 2005,
- Gender Budget Initiatives. Experience of Countries in Eastern Africa-Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Kenya, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Burundi 2003, FOWDDE.
- Uganda: Review of Industrial and Trade Performance, Vienna 2005 by UNIDO and Ministry of Tourism, Trade and Industry- Uganda.
- The Forester- Special Issue on Plantations of Uganda, issue No.6 November, 2003, National Forest Authority.
- Uganda National Trade Policy Formulation: Discussion on the process of formulating a National Trade Policy for Uganda, CSOs Trade working Group, prepared by Elly R. Twineyo of ACTADE August 2005.
- The Challenges and opportunities for Regional Integration, DENIVA October 2004.
- Assessing the applicability of National trade Policies at Local government level: The case study of Kabarole, Bundibugyo, Kasese and Kamwenge. Uganda, DENIVA September 2004.
- A contextual Analysis of trading environment in Uganda. A Policy Briefing paper, DENIVA August 2004.
- WTO Negotiations on Geographical Indications: A case for non discriminations on products of interests to developing countries. ACODE Policy Briefing Paper No. 1 2003
- Status of EPA Negotiations, ESA and the challenges of Effective Negotiations ACODE Policy Briefing paper No3 2004.
- The Domestic Relations Bill; Social Justice and Sound Economics, UWONET Policy Briefing Paper on the DRB No.1 2004.
- DENIVA News Bulletin (Various issues)
- Women’s minimum demands to political parties & organizations, UWONET September 2004
- The Domestic Relations Bill (DRB) and Poverty Eradication plan (PEAP): Exploring the Link: UWONET: June 2004
- Participatory Seed Security Study in Uganda: Surrent Status, Sssues and Challenges, November 2003
- Uganda Private Sector Development Programme. Towards a National Strategy for the Informal, Macro and Small Scale Sector: An Assessment Report, August 1996 (Project ug/95/002)
- Uganda’s access to the European Union Agricultural Market; Challenges and Opportunities: ACODE Policy Research Series No.6, 2003
- A report of people’s views on the review of the constitution of Uganda generated during the sensitization programme: Uganda Gender Resource Centre 2002-2003.
- A long way to go: Civil society Perspectives on the progress and challenges of attaining the Millennium Development Goals in Uganda; Uganda national NGO Forum, May 2005
- The Uganda National NGO Forum: Harnessing Civil Society’s Collective Potential, annual report 2004.
- Uganda : Trade Secrets, the Export Answer Book for Small and Medium- sized Exporters
- EAC: Background Paper to Civil Society Participation within EAC June 2003
- EAC: Progress far: Challenges and the way forward, Hon W.T.Kahwa, Arusha Tanzania 2005
- Women and Men in the Budget. Kabale District Gender Budgeting – FOWODE 2002/3
- Gender Budgeting issues in the context of Globalization; Does it Make Economic Sense? East African Gender Budget Conference (Summary report of proceedings) Nov.2003
- Tanzania; National trade Policy, Government of Tanzania, Dar es Salaam, February 2003
- Uganda: Country Report (1998) Compiled by Elly R. Twineyo, UEPB
- Government Incentives & services to Investment and export Businesses. Analysis of Uganda by Elly R Twineyo 1994